Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The A & M Families | Aldie VA Family Photographer

To say this family has personality would be the understatement of the year - but what a blast! A fellow photog in the area referred them to me when she got sick (hope you're feeling better, Cristen!!) and I am so grateful. The A Family was in town for only a few days to celebrate their littlest's birthday. After a minor hiccup getting VERY lost in the backwoods of Loudoun County, we met at a beautiful location in Aldie with perfect weather. Yes you are seeing that right - 7 kids, including a set of triplets!

family photographer, loudoun county, portrait photographer, Virginia photographer,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...