Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Picture Perfect M Family | Middleburg, VA Family Photographer

This beautiful family recently moved here from Colorado in search of a change and adventure.

Poor mom agonized for weeks over finding the perfect spot for our pictures - she was looking for something that really spoke to her, not a place I could recommend. So on Saturday I met them at the Aldie Mill and followed until we found ourselves at Atoka Farm, a gorgeous stretch of land just outside Middleburg (but, to be honest, I really have no idea where we were!)

Even though all 3 girls are absolutely stunning, I will give you one guess as to which stole the show ;)

Virginia photographer, loudoun county, family photographer, portrait photographer, atoka farm,

1 comment:

  1. ut視訊聊天室
    視訊聊天,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友
    showlive視訊聊天網
    UT台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    免費影音視訊聊聊天室
    173激情視訊聊天室
    視訊美女聊天
    173免費視訊聊天室
    uthome視訊聊天室
    ut視訊美女
    視訊聊天交友網寂寞人交友網裸聊真人視訊網倫理AV小說圖片手機快播情色網站視訊偷錄軟體
    一對一視頻交友彩蓮公主聊天室台灣甜心女孩網站破解黑絲網襪性感美腿圖片視訊偷錄程式
    夜店之王視頻秀插件愛情聊視頻社區成人人體熟婦少女免費短篇激情色小說偷錄視訊
    美女視頻秀場愛情聊視頻聊天室韓國美女視頻聊天網站賓館嬌妻黑絲網襪誘惑偷錄視訊影片
    QQ群視頻帝成聊天室吧美女裸聊視頻秀場色色黃色小說日本動漫性感圖片如何偷錄視訊

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...