Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Picture Perfect M Family | Middleburg, VA Family Photographer

This beautiful family recently moved here from Colorado in search of a change and adventure.

Poor mom agonized for weeks over finding the perfect spot for our pictures - she was looking for something that really spoke to her, not a place I could recommend. So on Saturday I met them at the Aldie Mill and followed until we found ourselves at Atoka Farm, a gorgeous stretch of land just outside Middleburg (but, to be honest, I really have no idea where we were!)

Even though all 3 girls are absolutely stunning, I will give you one guess as to which stole the show ;)

Virginia photographer, loudoun county, family photographer, portrait photographer, atoka farm,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...