Friday, May 30, 2014

The H Family | Purcellville VA Family Photographer

I had such a great time when this lovely family invited me to their home to photograph them and a special announcement (not pictured, it's a surprise! But recognize those chalkboards from Instagram?) The twins have huge personalities and it was so fun getting to play with them. They are obviously used to having their pictures taken and without a word from me they broke out into these huge, gorgeous smiles! Making my job very easy. Littlest H was quite suspicious of me but I got a few smiles in the end from her, too!

family photographer, portrait photographer, Virginia photographer, loudoun county, twins,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...