Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The C Family | Leesburg VA Family Photographer

It was a gorgeous evening and I was super excited to get to hang out with this family again. I had the pleasure of photographing Baby B as a newborn last year. It's hard to believe how big she has gotten! And Big Brother only gets more handsome - those baby blue eyes are incredible. This time Nana & Papa joined us and jumped into a few shots. I just love the love in these pictures - this is a family that has a lot of fun together!

portrait photographer, family photographer, Virginia photographer, leesburg va, lifestyle photography, loudoun county, red rock overlook park, va photographer,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...