Friday, October 19, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Friendship {October 2012}

I am entering this image for the I Heart Faces "Friendship" Photo Challenge this month. It's my daughter with her friend/future husband. You can't tell from the image but we didn't pose them - Liam took Isabella's hand and they strolled that way, a few steps in front of us, pointing things out to each other and sharing secret conversation. They may not remember this moment years from now but thankfully, I had my camera and was able to take a few cute pictures. I love how you can see just how smitten Liam is!

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Friendship {October 2012}



http://www.iheartfaces.com/2012/10/friendship-photo-challenge/

3 comments:

  1. I really like the depth of field in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blaire,

    Cute photo, I hope you win the challenge. I'm Carissa and I nominated for The Liebster Blog Award, it's an award for bloggers given by other bloggers. For more information about the award please stop by my website www.lilliesandsilk.com for any questions.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...