Thursday, October 18, 2012

Catching Up

WOW - am I behind on sharing my most recent sessions with you. I have three to show you, from the last week or so, plus the beginning of my Holiday Minis. I'll pick my favorite image from each and then provide a link to the preview on Facebook if you're interested in seeing more from the session :)



I was very excited for my photo shoot with the beautiful Evangeline, celebrating her first birthday.

family photographer, family photography, photographer, photography, Virginia photographer, holidays, birthday, portrait photographer, portrait photography,
click here for the preview

You may remember Sal from this post - well, we were finally able to get together and finish his two-part session!

family photographer, family photography, photographer, photography, Virginia photographer, holidays, birthday, portrait photographer, portrait photography,
click here for the preview

And last, but not least, is the gorgeous R Family. You might recognize the littlest, Mila - I've photographed her a lot. I was really happy to be able to spend some time with the whole group - they were so much fun!

family photographer, family photography, photographer, photography, Virginia photographer, holidays, birthday, portrait photographer, portrait photography,
click here for the preview
Holiday mini sessions are also under way!! There is a giveaway going on over at Spunky Real Deal, if you want to come out to Leesburg, VA - check it out here. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak:

family photographer, family photography, photographer, photography, Virginia photographer, holidays, birthday, portrait photographer, portrait photography,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...