Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween

I'm not much of a planner, I always wait till the last minute on everything. I finally ordered my daughter her Halloween costume with just a couple of weeks to spare - she chose Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. The fairy dust is from Heart 2 Heart Gifts. I actually won a set in a contest back in March but never used it, though it was perfect for her costume.



We had a beautiful day here on Sunday, it was in the upper-70s, so we took the opportunity to get some cute pictures of her all dressed up!

halloween, costume, fairy dust, abby cadabby, photographer, photography, family photographer, family photography, Virginia photographer, portrait photographer, portrait photography,

halloween, costume, fairy dust, abby cadabby, photographer, photography, family photographer, family photography, Virginia photographer, portrait photographer, portrait photography,

halloween, costume, fairy dust, abby cadabby, photographer, photography, family photographer, family photography, Virginia photographer, portrait photographer, portrait photography,

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween?

1 comment:

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...