Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Three Months | Leesburg VA Family Photographer

My baby girl is three months today! Every month we are doing a little mini session to document how much she's grown - but it documents how I'm growing as well. I only had a point and shoot when my first daughter was born, and then I got the Rebel when she was about a month but had no idea how to use it! These are my favorites from today and were taken with my 5d2 and 50mm 1.4. Also, I should mention these are all SOCC. Isn't the light in her room amazing?



family photographer, family photography, newborn, newborn photographer, newborn photography, Virginia photographer, sisters, three month session,

family photographer, family photography, newborn, newborn photographer, newborn photography, Virginia photographer, sisters, three month session,

family photographer, family photography, newborn, newborn photographer, newborn photography, Virginia photographer, sisters, three month session,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...