Sunday, April 21, 2013

project 52 of 2013 | no faces

This week's challenge was "no faces." Being that it's spring in Northern Virginia, the first thing I thought of was to share photos of the cherry blossoms in our yard, but it's been really windy here. Then I took this of me shaking paws with our German Shepherd, Snoopy; I liked the imagery of the bond between man and beast. Working with rescues again has reminded me of the appreciation our dogs have for us. Even though they sometimes drive us completely nuts, and are not without their quirks, we're their family and they're ours.


Food photographer, Food Photography, Virginia photographer, photoblog, project 52, pet photographer, pet photography, animal rescue, cupcakes, celebration, no faces, german shepherd, volunteer,

Remind me I wrote all of that the next time they go through the litter box.

Our friends are about to close on a brand new dream home, and we wanted to do something to celebrate. Since we'd have to take our two year olds with us, we decided to have cupcakes. And what's a celebration without a candle? Naturally, since I hadn't embarrassed them enough just by asking for the candle, I took a picture to share with the world!

Food photographer, Food Photography, Virginia photographer, photoblog, project 52, pet photographer, pet photography, animal rescue, cupcakes, celebration, no faces, german shepherd, volunteer,

Because you can't just have one (that's the saying about cupcakes, right?)

Food photographer, Food Photography, Virginia photographer, photoblog, project 52, pet photographer, pet photography, animal rescue, cupcakes, celebration, no faces, german shepherd, volunteer,

Next, please hop over to Michele's blog and check out her "no faces" image.

3 comments:

  1. "We're their family, and they're ours." So true! My doggy is like one of my children. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first shot! It is amazing how they do become part of the family :) The cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely the correct saying about cupcakes....nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...