Sunday, April 14, 2013

project 52 of 2013 | from above

For this week's challenge of "from above" I went with an image from my trip to Friends of Homeless Animals (FOHA) yesterday. You might remember that I'm working with them to update the photos of their wonderful adoptable dogs on the website. Thanks to Billy and Marla and a few other volunteers I ambushed while they were innocently out walking them, I was able to photograph 37 more dogs this weekend! This is Carma:



photoblog, project 52, animal rescue, friends of homeless animals, adopt, dogs, blog hop, Virginia photographer, pet photographer, pet photography, forever home, foster, volunteer,

Yes, I know her name is misspelled (thanks, Husband!). Check out more of the awesome dogs FOHA has for adoption on FaceBook.

Next, please hop over to Michele's blog and check out her "from above" image.

7 comments:

  1. What a great cause!! Great shot from above Carma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweetie. What a great thing to do for the doggies, I hope they get adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dog! What a great thing you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a worthwhile project, and precious shot! I would love to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blaire, great shot. It's so great of you to volunteer your time for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW CUTE!!!!! What an awesome and selfless thing your doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw!!! I love animals! What a great thing of you to get involved in the adoption network. My MIL has been in it for many years <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...