Monday, December 2, 2013

project 52 of 2013 | dreams

Our challenge this week was "dreams." My daughter has been really into Panda Bear Panda Bear lately - she also caught a nasty cold just before Thanksgiving. So in between cuddles and blowing her nose, we're reading this book. A lot. She can actually read it to me now, by memory of course but not bad for a 3 year old.

I was thinking lately, that I don't take the time to photograph the everyday moments in our lives anymore. Not with the "big camera" at least. I'm lucky if I even think to grab the Rebel. Most of the time I just whip out my phone and hope the camera app loads in time. So I'm happy I paused for a second a took this picture; my little girl, just getting over a cold, cuddled in her favorite blanket, and reading her favorite book. That just so happens to be about a dreaming child and all of the animals, wild and free.

project 52, dreams, blog hop, parenting, Virginia photographer,

project 52, dreams, blog hop, parenting, Virginia photographer,

Next, please hop over to Valerie and check out her "dreams" image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...