Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome Baby Tony | Northern Virginia Photographer

I spent my Valentine's Day morning loving on the most squishy baby in the world - 3 weeks new Baby Tony. I did proud big brother Sal's birthday shoot several months ago, and before Christmas he and the family diva Bella joined in on the Christmas mini sessions I was offering. So it was an especially nice feeling to have this lovely family ask me to do Tony's newborn pictures :)



baby, family photographer, family photography, newborn, parenting, photoblog, Photographer, Photography, portrait photographer, portrait photography, sneak preview, Virginia photographer, valentines, football

baby, family photographer, family photography, newborn, parenting, photoblog, Photographer, Photography, portrait photographer, portrait photography, sneak preview, Virginia photographer, valentines, football

baby, family photographer, family photography, newborn, parenting, photoblog, Photographer, Photography, portrait photographer, portrait photography, sneak preview, Virginia photographer, valentines, football

I hope you'll check out the rest of the preview on FaceBook to keep my blog loading at an acceptable pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...