Saturday, September 15, 2012

Home Run Sal [sneak preview]

I got to spend my morning with this handsome guy:

baseball, family photographer, family photography, portrait photographer, portrait photography, sneak preview, Virginia photographer,


We are actually having our session on Tuesday evening - but decided to get together at the park this morning for a little impromptu baseball-themed fun, and I couldn't resist sharing a sneak preview. Check out his form!

baseball, family photographer, family photography, portrait photographer, portrait photography, sneak preview, Virginia photographer,

Remind me to get his autograph on Tuesday.

I definitely wasn't expecting the sun to be so harsh at 10 am - I'm going to have to adjust to the seasons changing. Ah well. All the sun in the solar system couldn't outshine his cuteness. More to come next week!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for co-hosting the weekend blog walk! New follower :)
    Hailey
    http://www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. PS Your Twitter link didn't work for me. :(

      Delete
    2. oh no! that's so weird. I'm @SecondAvePhotog :)

      Delete

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...