Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mila Turns ONE

I am so excited to share the rest of Mila's session with you all! For those who missed her sneak preview the other night, you can see it here.

I first met Mila's mom, Paige, when she responded to my post on our town's FaceBook page looking for a model for boutique photography. It turned out we had a friend in common. I'm so happy to have met them; not only is Mila gorgeous, but she's a tough cookie with three older brothers. You probably won't believe me but she was actually sick when we did this shoot - Mila is just all smiles, all the time.


I want to share a few of my favorites from each outfit change here; you can see the complete preview on FaceBook.com/SecondAvePhotography (don't forget to "like" me if you like like my photography!)





Black tutu: just for fun because Mila is a rock star.






The shower cap: Mila was swaddled in it when she had her newborn pictures taken, so this is a really awesome way of showing how much she's grown.




And, as promised...the most epic cake smash, ever - because she crawled through it at the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment. please be sure to allow notifications of follow-up comments so I can respond to you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...